Our client's global IT consulting practice helps CIOs and IT leaders design and implement their IT Strategies and Digital transformation agendas with advanced solutions in IT governance, security, data management, applications and compliance. As a trusted director you would be a leader in providing technology advisory services to the organisation's clients.
- Responsible for leading workshops with a range of clients on IT strategies.
- Responsible for Advisory and delivery of projects
- Ensure that each project is performed to our standards of quality and meets the needs of the client
- Focused on developing business opportunities in the marketplace
The successful candidate will have
- 2-3 years experience in Professional Services Consulting
- Proven Business Development skills in Consulting & building consultancy teams.
- Established local network (in employee's base location) / considered a trusted advisor within this network
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Relevant experience in consulting/professional services
- A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems
- Knowledge and experience relating to at least two of the following areas:-
- Cyber Security
- IoT - The power of connected Devices
- Data Privacy
- Technology strategy and Operations
- Software Services
- Enterprise Cloud
- ERP Solutions
- GRC - Technology advisory solutions
We are seeking Candidates with a broad range of Consulting knowledge, who specialises in front end consulting, road mapping and investigation.
For more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote # 205335
Looking foward to hearing from you!