Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Quality Engineer (Senior Consultant, Testing) to join their team in Sydney.
In this key role you will be responsible for accelerating the delivery to improve the quality of products to Bank's Customers through accelerating solution delivery by helping teams help themselves.
Additionally, you will ensure that product development and delivery meet the highest quality standard. You are required to participate in each stage of development from requirements to final acceptance. As a result, you will have an exposure to a broad set of problems, which allows for you to exert your influence to solve these by the implementation of quality engineering practices.
- Analysing and deconstructing a complicated software system and designing a strategy to test this system
- Collaborate with the development and quality engineering teams to automate testing
- Improve the rigour around test execution, utilise automated testing techniques to increase efficiency and reliability of testing efforts in a continuous integration environment
- Provide thought leadership on and stay across emerging technologies
- Provide technical leadership to design and implement test strategies; automation frameworks to support multiple existing and new products; automation practices and coding; and to mentor the technical development of QE staff in these areas.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
- Extensive work history combining experience in software development, software engineering, solutions architecture and quality assurance
- Suitable for test manager/lead or lead developers with automation skillsets
- skills in some/most of the following: Selenium, Git Hub, Jenkins, Cucumber, TeamCity, UFT, LeanFT, SoapUI, Postman, AWS, Azure, Protractor, CA Lisa, Perfecto Mobile, Saucelabs, Java / Java Script, Unit Test tooling and other open source stubbing and automation tools
- Very strong consultative and stakeholder management skills
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Strong self-awareness and be an active learner
- Experience with the following: Github, Jenkins, UFT, LeanFT & Customised reporting