- Technology consulting role
- Sydney CBD
- Excellent career opportunity
Our client is a leader within the Management Consulting space. They pride themselves in partnering with leaders design and implement IT strategies offering advanced solutions on IT governance, data management, applications and compliance.
- Has primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in executing Technology Consulting engagements.
- The Senior Consultant has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
- Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- The Senior Consultant learns to solve IT related problems and work collaboratively w ith the team to deliver value to their clients.
- The Senior Consultant also learns to identify areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technology discipline (e.g. Business / Computer Information Systems) required
- A relevant technical or professional certification strongly preferred
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services
- Experience in Technology Advisory / Consulting strongly preferred
- A diverse skill base in information systems
- Know ledge of IT processes and methodologies
Knowledge and experience relating to at least two of the following areas (preferred skill areas in bold):- o Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
- Digital Transformation - particularly Robotic Process Automation
- IT Project Management and Sof tw are Development (Agile / DevOps preferred)
- IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
- IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Frameworks and standards such as SOC2)
- Cloud Computing Governance
- Information Security Management Standards (e.g. ISO27001)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY