Immediate start- Initial 6 months contract!
As a Microsoft IAM Security Consultant, your role will see you provide proactive advice and solutions for organisations on how to operate securely and effectively in hybrid environments while using many diverse devices and services.
Simultaneously, you will lead the planning and delivery of new solutions, business projects and improvements, centred on Microsoft technologies.
Success in this role is having effective stakeholder relationship management skills coupled with a passion for quality, delivery and technology. You will act as a mentor to your colleagues and enjoy working in a tight knit, national team.
- Take ownership of consultancy, configuration engagements and solution delivery, working with peers and clients to ensure successful delivery.
- Architect, design and develop solutions for IAM, mobility and security.
- Implement Identity and Access solutions and ensuring solution outcomes are delivered to expected timelines.
- Lead Technical conversations with key business stakeholders.
- Preparation and compilation of technical documentation.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members.
- Provide technical support including recommendations on new configurations and integration of new solutions into existing environments.
- 6+ years' experience in architecture, design and delivery - specifically in Active Directory, Identity and Access Management
- Production of high-quality technical artefacts and contributions (Roadmaps, Designs, As-built, presentations)
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Identity Management solutions (specifically around on-premise based Identity Management with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and its predecessor Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 + R2.
- Expert experience and knowledge of Microsoft stack tools such as AD, Azure AD, ADDS, ADFS
- Advanced experience and knowledge of IAM tools.
- Proven experience in Azure AD, Azure B2B, Azure B2C, Azure SSO, Azure Apps.
- Strong PowerShell and other scripting
- On premise to Cloud migrations.
- A strong foundation across the Microsoft security stack is a must
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Recent and relevant certifications
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Meg Geornimo at (02) 8267 2478 quoting job# 238150