About the Role:
Our Client is seeking a candidate to perform the day to day functions of a MIM, and more so be oriented to uplift team culture, review the team processes and do some governance/compliance work. We're after someone who has had enterprise experience in the MIM space but is also keen on team and process uplift.
- The entire service lifecycle of the incident Management process
- Maintaining team cohesion and culture uplift with a rostered team
- Controls and Obligations associated with the Incident Management process
- Internal and external audits of the Incident Management process
- Reporting on incident metrics beyond those available as a self-service option
- Experience in large-scale, complex systems including operational experience across a large organisation/enterprise.
- Proven experience in IT coupled with ITIL certification.
- Familiarity with NIST Incident Handling techniques.
- Has experience in management of Technology and Security Major Incidents.
- Solid understanding of IT Incident Management principals
- Strong operational process understanding
- Strong communication and leadership skills
For More information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the title or 207840
Looking forward to hearing from you!