Our client is part of the Top 4 Banks and is seeking multiple Sailpoint IQ Developers. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension!
About the role
This role provides resides within Security Services. The team play a vital role in providing Identity and Access Management (IAM) services to the enterprise. These services are key to keeping the enterprise safe, maintaining an acceptable risk posture and ensuring appropriate alignment with audit and regulatory guidelines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and develop Sailpoint Identity IQ solutions, enhancements and fixes for defects.
- Play a key role in the enhancement, uplift and continuous improvement of the Sailpoint Identity IQ service.
- Provide consulting, advice and subject matter expertise to project and support teams that want to integrate their applications with the Sailpoint Identity IQ system.
- Provide third-level support for the Sailpoint Identity IQ system by using your technical expertise to diagnose and resolve defects.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience with the design of identity and access management solutions using the Sailpoint Identity IQ product, including experience with the development of customisations and enhancements to the Sailpoint Identity IQ product such as Workflows, Lifecycle rules, Connectors etc.
- Experience with Java and BeanShell programming
- Experience with JIRA and Git for development and source code management
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and their development
- Experience with AWS
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 198633.