Our client is one of Australia's largest banks and are offering a rare opportunity for a DevOps Consultant to be engaged on a permanent basis. This is not your typical DevOps Engineer role, it requires a special blend of personal, technical, communication and cultural skills in order to change the ways of working of their delivery teams across the bank.
You will lead multiple projects and teams to architect, design, plan and deliver continuous delivery solutions as well as working with strategic partners. Acting as a thought leader who defines Continuous Delivery and DevOps for, your success will be defined by high adoption and maturity of DevOps practices and an uplift in delivery KPIs.
- Provide thought leadership on and/or perform hands-on design and implementation of CI/CD and cultural transformation.
- Lead delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices, processes and tooling.
- Drive and support Software Delivery Tool and Continuous Delivery and DevOps capability adoption, including Software Delivery and Continuous Delivery Tools, best practices, processes and roadmaps
- Help Delivery teams achieve success through coaching of the Team, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Test Manager and other stakeholders on processes, behaviours, artefacts and engineering practices
- Relevant experience with DevOps related concepts, approaches, tools and practices
- Software Delivery technical skills such as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software Configuration Management, Emergent Design
- Experience with data center automation tools, build management tools and practices and build languages
- Experience with release Management and Configuration Management practices such as parallel development (tagging, branching, etc.), managing versions and third party libraries
- Good knowledge of systems, situations, procedures and culture within organisation to identify potential organisational problems and opportunities; perceive the impact and implications of decisions on other components of the organisation
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, contact Leah Loh on 03 8080 7232.