- Senior Consultant - DevOps
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Permanent Role
In this role, you will provide the strategic technical consulting and thought leadership in DevOps domain.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrable leadership and expertise in DevOps
- Strong track record of technical and/or architectural and/or pre-sales consulting
- Publication and/or presentation at industry events or conferences and a history of community involvement
- Achievement of independent industry awards or recognition (preferred)
- Experience generating innovative solutions including idea/concept, development, testing and commercialisation
- Understand fundamental principles of Distributed Systems, Security, Networking, Virtualization, Storage, Database, Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience on containerization, clustering and scheduling tools such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, DC/OS, Rancher, Openshift, Nomad.
- Experience in provisioning tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix (e.g. Ubuntu, RHEL, SUSE) and/or Windows Server
- Experience in working and troubleshooting network infrastructure and systems (e.g. TCP/IP
- networking, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, DNS and others)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, VMware or OpenStack
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Powershell.
If this is you, then kindly apply now for this exciting and permanent opportunity!
For a confidential chat, please contact Niti Gaur on 03 8080 7209 / email@example.com