- Work part of a separate team dedicated exclusively to the Financial Services market.
- Engage with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high-profile companies.
Our client, a leading Professional Services organisation have a number of permanent vacancies for Managers and Senior Consultants within the Financial Services Risk Management team in Sydney.
- Manage engagement delivery and assist business development for risk data and reporting projects ranging from solution development, requirement interpretation, data sourcing, reporting solution implementation, governance and control framework design and implementation.
- Help clients deliver increasingly complex regulatory requirements while reducing the cost of delivery by enhancing the operating model through automation, technology and effective governance and controls methodologies.
- Assist clients in the development of digitally enabled next generation risk management solutions driven by data and technology.
Experienced required to be successful:
- BCBS 239, CPG 235, Basel III & Prudential Reporting implementation experience.
- Risk Data Science and Analytics, Risk Data Management, Regulatory Reporting and business requirements experience.
- 5+Years local and/or international consulting or FinTech experience.
- Experience with Australian and International Prudential Supervision, regulatory reporting, regulatory technology (RegTech), capital management, enterprise risk and risk data management
- Working knowledge of coding languages desirable (e.g. SAS, Python, SQL, VBA etc.). Advanced use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Bachelor's degree in: Economics, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Engineering, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting or related Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) training