- Large Wealth Separation HR Program -Major Australian Financial Services Company
- 6-9 month contract - North Sydney
- Workforce Analytics, Data Quality and Workday Reporting
About the Role:
This role requires a Senior Consultant to provide recommendations for the business, addressing issues using HR Analytics and HR system solutions which enables the business to make data-led decisions and have an improved HRIS experience
- Leading the design, configuration, deployment of Workday Reporting modules
- Supporting data migration/conversion/cleanse activities to load data in to new HRIS
- Ensuring data quality, identify & investigate the cause of the data issues/errors
- Managing Reporting stream & design of key Workday reporting functionality.
- Owning, creating, project-managing and delivering self-service HR reporting suites with benchmark within HRIS
- Managing & delivering strategic workforce planning reports and recommendations and senior leader analytics
Requirements for the role:
- Strong HR Operations expertise - Clear understanding of HR systems, Management & maintenance, HR process re-engineering and redesign solutions. HR data and systems maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in HR analytics, data audits, problem solving, strategic workforce planning (SWP) reporting, Talent management analytics, data modeling, benchmark analysis, scenario building to support business decisions.
- Knowledge of Workday technology platforms, ideally with proven experience supporting configuration and deployment
- Demonstrated track record of project delivery within agreed budget, resource and timelines, coupled with experience in planning and managing HR system projects covering process changes and HR system/analytics solutions development
Job number 200996