Our Federal Government Client is seeking Senior Compliance Officer (APS 5 equivalent contract role) for a long-term contract at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
About the position:
The Senior Compliance Officer will support the Branch around management and escalation of compliance issues, accounting for applicable legislation, processes and procedures.
The Senior Compliance Officer will:
- Assist in initiatives to identify opportunities to build better practices in fraud prevention and compliance through the ongoing design and review of contemporary compliance approaches.
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance related policies.
- Assist in the preparation of policy documents for review and publication.
- Coordinate and prepare a range of written material including business cases, reports, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships and work collaboratively with stakeholders internal and external to the Branch.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Job Reference: 196549
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.