Our client, one of the big 4 bank in Australia is seeking a Senior Compliance Consultant to join their team for their high-profile program of work.
You will require to have comprehensive knowledge of Compliance management frameworks; experience in designing and implementing enterprise-wide compliance management frameworks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement an enterprise-wide compliance management framework and related policies and procedures.
- Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders (Project Sponsors, Product Owner, SME's and/ or, other divisions) to elaborate and align on business requirements
- Act as an interface between the business, management assurance, risk and other key stakeholders to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved
- Consult to Projects to formulate and execute plans for business analysis, functional design, quality assurance and/or problem-solving activities.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in a Senior Compliance role preferably in the Banking and Finance industry
- Solid understanding of outstanding drafting standards underpinning quality Compliance policies.
- Sound knowledge of Australian financial services laws
- Expert understanding of local and global financial services legislation, governance, regulatory and Compliance requirements.
- Good working knowledge with Regulators including ASIC, AUSTRAC & APRA.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken, including workshop facilitation skills
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #201155