Senior Cloud Specialist to support the delivery of a number of strategic cloud based projects & provide SME advice for cloud Services (AWS / Azure) and integration of cloud solutions with on Premise infrastructure and applications.
- Provide subject matter expert (SME) advice for cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure) and integration of cloud solutions with on Premise infrastructure and applications.
- Ensure compliance and optimal performance of enterprise service levels by managing and performing the dissemination and implementation of policies, processes and standards for technical configuration of the enterprise infrastructure.
- Manage and contribute to the development, publication, implementation and compliance to technical policies, standards and procedures at an enterprise level.
- Maintain and manage effective working relationships and engage with third parties that provide technical support for the enterprise infrastructure.
- Provide technical leadership and high level technical skills in the analysis of ICT system issues and the formulation, design and provision of appropriate solutions and improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in the follwing:
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Cloud Automation (CloudFormation Templates, ARM Templates)
- Microsoft Active Directory & Azure Active Directory
- Identity & Federation Services
- Scripting Languages (PowerShell, Python, Shell, etc)
- Microsoft Windows Server and Linux Server (OS)
- DNS / DHCP / Group Policy
- High level expertise and experience with communicating and applying cloud principles and practises in terms of scalability, resiliency, security, cost, automation, and management and monitoring.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.
- Proven ability to meet service delivery targets and implement quantifiable service improvements by managing workloads, priorities and working unsupervised
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 33197502 for a confidential discussion today and quote the ref number 196089.
Applications for this role close 9am Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.