Our client is widely recognised as an employer of choice. They are currently in a growth phase and are now looking to strengthen their Infrastructure team with a high calibre and passionate Senior Cloud Engineer.
They are growing fast and that comes with its challenges, so you are an individual who enjoys a fast paced organisation and understands and enjoys working in an environment that doesn't have very mature processes. They are also a team that likes to have fun, muck around with each other and have a laugh, so a sense of humour is a must!
- Senior Cloud Engineer experienced in Windows 2016 - WAP Hyper-V - Azure Public - Vmware - VCloud Director
- A deep knowledge of Cloud (AWS and Azure) and on -premise infrastructure servers, storage firewalls, load balancers and SDN
- Designing, developing and implementing infrastructure solutions that meet the evolving IT requirements, aligned to enterprise-wide IT architectures and standards.
- Contributing to the definition and communication of IT infrastructure designs, policies, processes and standards for building and running systems.
- Coordinating with other IT teams to align infrastructure plans and operational capability plans.
- Ensuring that architectures and designs deliver to both business and technical requirements
- Reviewing infrastructure solution designs to ensure that they are aligned to enterprise-wide IT architectures and standards
- Identifying and resolving infrastructure design issues and evaluating design trade-offs in projects.
- Experience with automated deployment, configuration and scripting tools (Linux shell scripting, Windows PowerShell, .Net)
- Strong Experience with Online services support e.g. Lync, Office 365, ADFS, Azure, Azure AD, IAM
- VMware certification/accreditation an advantage, VTSP or VCP (preferred)
Tertiary qualified, you are an impressive and career focused Cloud Engineer with significant experience gained within a reputable commercial organisation or Consulting firm. Excellent presentation and communication skills will be essential for operating with key stakeholders and providing value added business solutions.
Apply now, or for a confidential conversation please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204