- Large Australian Wealth Management Company
- AWS, Ansible, UNIX/LINUX, CL1 experience
- Permanent role North Sydney - attractive benefits
Our client is a large Australian Wealth Management Organisation looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to work in a migration project to AWS.
- Drive and deliver an automation led approach for the migration and hosting of workloads to AWS
- Identify, develop and execute new automation approaches to continually improve quality and efficiency
- Mentor and coach other Engineers as well as drive a learning based culture.
- Work in a heavily multi-tasking environment, context switching will be necessary as well as automated testing.
- Write technical documents and present and showcase outcomes.
- Develop automation solutions for infrastructure and software installation & deployment
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant software development, and/or DevOps experience in multiple environments
- Strong Unix\Linux shell scripting experience
- Strong Ansible experience
- Automated testing pipeline experience
- Strong AWS experience, especially using CLI and automation techniques
- Ability to work in an Agile team, communicate clearly and deliver on commitments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 210091
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.