About the role:
You will be joining a system engineering squad, working across cross functional Teams (Business analysts, Testers & architects). Some of the projects you will work on are Customer self service projects (API) and Operations modernisation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performance engineering team with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Full build, support, monitoring and troubleshooting
- IaC with cloud formation on AWS (Azure or GCP is ok)
- Automation of deployments and configuration
- Solution design (you design and build your own solutions)
- Golang (Go) is a nice to have, but hard to find; proven ability to pick up new languages and technology (e.g. experience in multiple languages) is a reasonable substitute
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience is high desirable; a reasonable substitute may be other cloud experience (GCP or Azure), or experience working with on-prem infrastructure
- Application solution design - we design the cloud infrastructure as well as the code that runs on it
- DevOps experience (build & run) - everyone on our team supports what we build
- Solving the right problem - we want people that ask questions
- Technical excellence - domain experience
For more information please contact Nick Perry 0380807241 and quote #206021
Looking forward to hearing from you!