About the role
This role is responsible for providing cloud engineering expertise in the areas of cloud build & support, DevOps automation, storage, networking, application load balancing, firewalls and security; with a focus on operational stability and project delivery including design, planning, build/implementation and operational transition.
- Design, build and deploy Cloud environments for Enterprise workloads.
- Support and maintain CI/CD capability using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, ARM templates or other Infrastructure-as-Code tools.
- Management of Cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Automating, orchestration and streamlining operations processes.
- Manage and monitor cloud environments to ensure availability and resiliency to supporting the platforms servicing our Members and staff.
- Provide technical guidance to staff across Technology.
- Experience managing complex Microsoft Azure environments.
- Understanding of security principles and controls in cloud environments.
- Experience designing solutions and optimise the use of Azure and AWS.
- Experience administering objects in Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS and Exchange 2016 / Exchange On-line.
- Experience and understanding of virtual infrastructure including Server and Desktop virtualisation technologies such as VMware & Hyper-V
- Familiar with one or more scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Familiar with orchestration & configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell DSC).
- Familiar with vulnerability and patch management.
- Familiar with DHCP/DNS/WINS/Group Policy.
For more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote job title or #206196
Looking forward to hearing from you!