Senior Consultant (Cloud) is primarily responsible for delivering projects and will be called to consult, design, develop and deliver engagements relating to public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google). The consultant will also be required to participate in the sales cycle for their technical discipline as applicable.
The core objectives and responsibilities of the Senior Consultant (Cloud) include:
- Provision of technical knowledge in relation to solutions to resolve business issues (consulting).
- Provision of cost effective specifications and designs that add value where possible.
- Provision of technical documentation outlining solutions to client needs (design).
- Ensure that all effort estimates are accurate and timely.
- Delivery of public cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) - (architecting, provisioning, configuration and migration).
- Continuous updating of knowledge to ensure that skills stay relevant to the evolution of technology.
- Act as the interface between clients and vendors regarding technical matters.
- Strong focus on client relationships and requirements.
- Displays technical excellence during all facets of each engagement.
To be considered for this fantastic role, you must have:
- Minimum 10 years' experience
- 3 Years Consulting Experience
- Min 7 Years Project Delivery Experience
- Proven design, implementation, delivery capability in enterprise technologies with a specialisation towards public cloud.
- Domain knowledge of enterprise solutions on public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google).
- Technical leadership experience.
- Proven technical track delivery record in large enterprise and mission critical environments.
- Business awareness (corporate structure, ROI, TCO, budget and planning strategy etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
Should you be interested in this fantastic role, please click the "Apply" button now.
For more details, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4700 quoting job ref# 198157