Our client, one of Australia's leading financial institutions has a permanent opportunity available for a driven and talented Senior cloud Consultant / Tech Lead to join the team. If you are a Senior Cloud Consultant looking for that next step in your career or a successful Tech Lead apply now!
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong experience supporting AWS foundational services
- Experience using cloud native tools (i.e. AWS Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail)
- A keen interest in automation
- Demonstrated experience using infrastructure-as-code as well as git repositories for code management and development
- Experience across cloud related automation concepts and tooling such as Cloud Formation, TFE, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Jira
- Understanding of good cloud change management practices with an awareness of compliance and security standards
- Ability to manage and develop in-life security patching, manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- Experience in fine tuning virtualization, storage configuration, and replication for specific workloads
- Excellent engagement skills, managing and coordinating between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements
- You will have a level of technical depth and experience supporting other public cloud providers (Specifically GCP or Azure)
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills. You enjoy sharing knowledge and skills as well as running regular sessions to impart knowledge and uplift the team
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 237213.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.