About the Role
We are searching for a Senior Change Specialist to join our HR Payroll Project team on a 12-month contract. We are currently undergoing a large-scale global transformation project to centralise our existing Payroll function into a central vendor.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated working experience in a similar project role with exposure to; change impact assessments; current and future state gap analysis, development and execution of communication, training, stakeholder engagement and business readiness activities; as well as working in a complex, fast paced global operating environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for a hands-on, solution focused individual to further develop their change management skills and expertise by being an integral part of a Payroll Project team responsible for developing and implementing a new global Payroll system.
What you will bring
- Role ideally suited to individuals with a minimum of (5) years' experience supporting large-scale business transformation programs and projects.
- Demonstrated experience implementing change initiatives, business impact assessments and executing a range of change management interventions.
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with stakeholders and influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (incl. SharePoint), Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What we offer
As part of a truly global company, you will have the ability to grow and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture. We foster relationships and learning through connected global and local teams, promote flexible and diverse career paths and support the development of your knowledge and skills.
You will be paid a competitive salary, learn from talented individuals across multiple disciplines and be able to thrive in a safe workplace within a collaborative culture. Ignite your career at a place where your distinct potential can find its home.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #244275