- One of Australia's leading Superannuation Organisations
- Superannuation - Regulatory and Compliance
- 6 Months initial contract - Sydney based
About the Company:
Our Client is one of Australia's largest Super Funds, building a better future for all Australians.
About the role:
They need a Senior Change Manager who has worked with Business Development teams on Superannuation Regulatory and Compliance Projects
- Identify the change impacts, understand the change environment and support the business adopting the changes
- Create Change Strategies
- Stakeholder Management
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of the change communication, with the relevant specialists.
- Provide input into and support the design and delivery of the capability uplift
- Consult with and coach the project team regarding CM approach and tactics
- Identify and analyse people risks, prepare risk mitigation plans and manage according to the Risk Management Framework
Skills and experience:
- Strong Change Management experience in Superannuation/Financial Services Regulatory and Compliance Projects
- Experience helping customer facing teams develop change strategies, plans and activities to support change with their customers
- Experience working across multiple streams and stakeholders to drive effective change
- Practical, can-do attitude with excellent influencing skills
- Great communication skills tailored to audiences - verbal, written, slide packs
- Good planning skills
- Change management certification or designation preferred.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 208369.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.