You will be critical to enabling the consistent embedding of change to enable the success of the Network strategic program in this major telco.
- Successful design and delivery of the Network program change plan
- Ensuring the realisation or acceleration (where appropriate) of program success metrics and benefits.
- Embedding of process changes to drive systematic change in the organisation
- Improved scoring within the Network Program Change Drivers survey issued to Networks staff and key program stakeholders.
- Relevant graduate and/or post graduate qualifications
- Broad business experience leading network or digital change programs across customer facing and delivery functions in a large, complex environment
- Understanding of organisational design and development principles and demonstrated change management skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated success in engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile framework
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 06/06/2018