Our client is a leading corporate with operations globally. They pride themselves on empowering their workforce with technology. Due a large ERP implementation we require a Change manager to join the team. The program has a significant business process change as well as large data migration themes thus this role will cover change, training and communications.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Reporting into the program manager and also senior management/C suite.
- Developing and implementing change management strategy.
- Planning and execution of change management activities, adhering to Change Framework as required, including, change impact assessment
- Identification and execution of transition activities;
- Development and delivery of communications plans and material.
- Overseeing the communication and training leads
- Working closely with the Test Lead
- Managing working groups
The role is a leadership role within the program - you will be responsible for driving delivery of OCM outcomes and tweaking OCM plans as program moves along.
The successful candidate will have strong exposure to enterprise wide cloud-based solution implementations - you will have strong experience working within migration projects and be a confident leader.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 80807282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org