About the Role
As part of the Human Resources Information Management Solution (HRIMS) Program, the role is responsible for leading the development and delivery of change management activity across the four internal streams of change, communication, benefits and training.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience and success in supporting projects and programs of work that drive complex business transformation across a diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in driving the development and delivery of change, communication, benefits and training strategies and plans in a program/project context.
- Demonstrated understanding of how the four internal streams integrate and function with each other to support realisation of benefits.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of government procurement and contract management in compliance with statement of work outcomes.
- Demonstrated highly developed skills in leadership and management, particularly in relation to providing advice on change and communication matters to clients at various levels.
- High developed liaison, oral and written communication skills with the ability to adjust based on the target audience.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently display commitment and leadership in high quality customer service environments.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 242995