- Large enterprise leader in IT&T industry; based in the Sydney CBD
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extend
- Working on both Organisational and Technical Change
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to join a team working on both organisational change and technical change projects.
The role is working within the client's IT department and will be responsible for providing specialist Change Management support as well as ensuring continuous improvement activities and efficiencies are delivered across the business. The change activities will include everything from Organisational (people and processes) to technical (platforms, technologies etc.).
The position will be required to establish relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business (technical and non-technical) and will need to coach senior stakeholders in change practices and methodologies.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Extensive experience in Change Management (both organisational and technical change) - particularly across behavioural and cultural change.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Prosci, ITIL and PM methodology certifications would be highly sought after.
- Experience and understanding of Agile/DevOps principles would be beneficial.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (specifically with Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong communications plan development and implementation experience.
- A proactive and forward thinking nature capable of establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
- Strong communication skills with an engaging personality.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Daisy Webb on (02) 9409 4790 quoting reference: 193221
Please click the apply button