- Initial 6 months contract
- Leading financial company
- Large Transformation Project
Our client is looking for a Senior Change Manager to join a large transformation project.
Working closely with business and technical stakeholders, you will be required to drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change program using organisational change management practices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide the program/project with day-to-day change management leadership
- Ensure change activities have end-to-end ownership.
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or program/project plans.
- Actively promote development of Change Management capability within the program/project and relevant line/s of business.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years proven organisational change management experience gained on a range of medium to large scale projects or programs.
- Experience in organisation design, process improvement methodology and people transition processes.
- Some experience in managing and leading small to medium sized teams.
- Track record in managing and influencing relationships at a senior level in the organisation.
- Experience within financial services highly desirable
For more information, contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org