Our client is a well-recognised leader within their industry, they pride themselves on having the latest technology internally and their very strong strategic customer focus. Due to the rollout of a range of new technology applications/products we require a Senior Change Manager to join the team.
The role will be working in a very complex environment with responsibilities to cover both technology rollout projects as well as organisational change, responsibilities include:
- Work with the business and project team to develop framework and strategy for change and communication
- Work with working groups and senior stakeholders to align change activities to the business and project schedules
- Establish and maintain key relationships with a broad range of stakeholder groups, from across the enterprise
- Create strategy for communication and training - oversee delivery of this (will be delivered by other resources)
- Establish work groups which include business and IT
This role does have a significant level of seniority, the successful candidate will have experience in generating change strategies, have experience in end to end programs of work - business and technology and you will have experience working with the senior stakeholders including C suite.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or