Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Change Manager (Business / Process / Organisational Change) to work on a complex programme of work.
To be suitable for this Change Manager role, you will:
- Be an enthusiastic Change Manager, capable of working with and translating technical information into easily consumable change management products, ready for our impacted 'customer' groups
- Have a proven track record in being able to analyse change impacts and provide credible advice and recommendations on change management interventions that are fit-for-purpose
- Have had 5+ years of Senior Change Management project experience, managing projects end-to-end from strategy, through planning, to execution
- You have superior inter-personal skills and the ability to build collaborative partnerships internally and externally
- You have in similar change management environments - industry, size and complexity
- Manage, lead and deliver projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- Scope Definition and Management: Assess the emerging environment, scope and define the change to ensure outcomes and expected change benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the project and overall reform program.
- Change Management: Develop, manage and deliver the change plan to deliver the agreed capabilities and realise benefits within agreed scope, time and budget.
- Stakeholder Management: Manage stakeholder communications and engagement including definition of roles and responsibilities as they relate to the change; ensure they remain engaged and committed throughout the change.
- Change Readiness: Ensure stakeholders are ready, willing and able to embrace, adopt and use the changes being delivered. Identify, monitor and report on issues and/or problems associated with the change, including challenging and influencing project team members and stakeholders as required to enable the successful achievement of change deliverables and benefits.
- Leadership: support uplift in change management capability with coaching and mentoring where required
- Legacy: Contribute to the increasing change management knowledge in the department with by sharing information, experiences and knowledge as required.
- Risk Management: Ensure change-related risk (people, operations, organisational) is identified and managed; highlight impacts associated with the change, development of mitigation plans with associated costs and benefits; facilitate informed discussions about the change related risks to more senior change and project practitioners and sponsors.
- Reporting: Regular status reporting as it relates to the change program/initiative including budgets, progress, risks and resourcing.
- Engage, negotiate and manage key strategic stakeholder relationships to deliver projects and respond to changes in needs and expectations
This a rare opportunity to be involved in something large, complex and meaningful that will have a real positive and lasting impact across South Australia.
For more details, please contact Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7404 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.