About the role
As Senior Change Manager, you will develop, deliver and drive a change plan to ensure the workforce is engaged in a time of change, ensure a positive team culture is maintained and developed, implement operational changes and work practices.
You will be driving change that will impact the employees and have significant change to operating models, work practices, and rosters.
You will be a highly experienced Senior Change Manager who can drive change, re-engage the workforce and continue to develop a positive culture and have worked in blue collar environments and dealts with industrial relations issues.
- Previous experience in Change Manager roles
- Proven experience in large complex environments
- Proven track record in managing and implementing change in Blue Collar or Industrial Environment
- Extensive knowledge in Staff Consultation, HR and IR issues
- Strong ability to coach and support managers in time of change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
- Proven planning and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues, and guide others in the resolution of problems.
- Under take current state engagement analysis
- Design a change approach and plan that will give quick wins and long-term change outcomes
- Support the management team in implementing change initiatives
- Identify specific people change impacts, coach staff and managers through the various phases of change
- Plan, manage and deliver the day-to-day change activities
- Identify and manage change risks
- Ensure change is delivered within a structured change management approach
- Develop collaborative and productive relationships
- Manage communications and develop regular communications updates
- Proactively identify, monitor and report on issues
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel for consideration