- Large Software Implementation
- Initial 6 months contract + extensions
- Location: CBD
- Flexible Work Environment.
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Senior Change Manager to join a large transformation project. You will work with Transformation Directors, Project Managers, and their respective teams to design and deliver the change program for a keystone works management project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and facilitate engagement and approval of the change strategy/approach
- Provide leadership and direction to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project and ensure continuous effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focussed work culture
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to enhance organisational capabilities to manage change in a continuous improvement program delivery environment.
- Facilitate and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration and the exchange of information to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes
- Analyse critical change impacts utilising quantitative and qualitative methods to contribute to the project's success and facilitate the development of strategies and tactics to address the identified gaps.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years' experience in large transformational Programs and Projects with particular experience in large system implementations
- Demonstrated skills and experience in developing and delivering full end-to-end change management lifecycle, from change strategy development (at project initiation) through to change adoption success measurement
- Experience with large-scale organizational change/transformation programs
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, and ability to establish relationships and communicate at all levels
- Experience working in Agile programs
For more info contact Aparna @ Aparna.email@example.com