About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Change Manager to manage the Program Change Office for the Regulatory Transformation program. As well as skill development and oversight of a growing change management team, this resource will also be required to provide hands on change deliverables for some projects
Client: Federal Government
Role: Senior Change Manager (Banking background)
Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: 12 moths + 6 months = 18 months
Start Date: Early/Mid-September 2017
Please note this role requires internal security clearance so is open to Australian Citizens at this stage
Qualifications and experience
- At least 7 years' experience (as a guide) in developing and executing change in complex transformation programs as a Change Manager.
- Experience with relevant industries in an Agile project delivery environment will be highly valued.
- Relevant tertiary or other qualifications in change Management, human resources, management, or business.
Significant exposure to the management of:
- Change management teams
- People, processes, or systems
- Complex relationships, multiple stakeholders and/ or clients
- Complex project or business outcomes.
You will take both a leadership role in the change team as well as be responsible for hands-on delivery of change products at program and project level:
- Lead and co- ordinate a team of change managers, learning and communications specialists working across projects to ensure consistency and coordination of change efforts and development of change management skills.
- Achieve organisational change management objectives and outcomes within agreed timeframes
- Monitor the change program's progress and ensure all project governance requirements are met, including planning, risk identification and management, reporting and budget management