Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Change Management Officer to undertake and participate in all aspects of change, communication and training activities.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Change management plans
- Stakeholder analysis
- Change impact analysis
- Communications planning and development (working with and supporting the Communications Lead)
- Develop strategic and tactical communication strategies and communication plans
- Liaise and collaborate with Corporate Communications to ensure departmental and government standards are maintained
- Develop and deliver broadcast and targeted communications across multiple channels
- Develop and maintain intranet portal/s eg Sharepoint sites where required
- Training planning and development (working with and supporting the Training Lead)
- Business readiness assessment
- Developing strong and effective relationships with stakeholders
- Planning and supporting the provision of post implementation operational support with relevant staff
- Assisting in change management and project management support activities as required.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.