The purpose of the position is to take full responsibility for the development, implementation and evaluation of effective change management strategies and plans to facilitate successful project change outcomes within a critical ERP upgrade project. You will provide Change Management leadership, coaching, training and support on the change framework, methodology and toolkit to build a consistent and integrated approach.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Deliver overall change management planning and implementation including communications, stakeholder engagement, business impact analysis, education and training.
- Provide coaching and support to project and program team members and stakeholders on change management initiatives
- Design, develop and implement an education, training and ongoing support strategy
- Deliver consistent, integrated and high-quality change plans and activities, working within the standard enterprise change management framework
The successful candidate must have
- Broad and extensive knowledge with a demonstrated background in high profile change management positions,
- Advanced working knowledge of Change Management Principles.
- Experience within ERP and/or ERP upgrade Projects including process changes across finance, procurement and maintenance
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting functions and their business impacts
- Tertiary education in either Organisation Development, Psychology, Business and/or Management