Our client, a leading financial services organisation requires a Senior Change Analyst to work in the Monitoring and Supervision stream of their Wealth Portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to be hands on and take ownership and responsibility for your own body of work within a fast-paced, agile environment.
Core responsibilities for the role:
- Complete detailed change impact assessments.
- Identify stakeholders affected by the proposed changes and work with the Change Lead and other members of the Change team to define and implement appropriate change management activities
- Maintain stakeholder matrix and, where relevant, manage stakeholder engagement.
- Contribute to development of OCM Delivery Program.
- Contribute to development of Communication Strategy and Plan.
- Contribute to development of communication material e.g. email messages, presentation packs, quick reference guides, Q&A documents and intranet sites etc.
- Coordinate sign off of communication content by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Contribute to Training Needs Analysis and then development of a Training Strategy and Plan based on the findings of the Training Needs Analysis.
- Drive and monitor the delivery of training including training scheduling, logistics planning and general preparation.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services sector. Superannuation, banking and investment product experience beneficial.
- Change management expertise/exposure gained on medium scale transformational and/or technology programs.
- Experience of projects with significant adviser engagement and or customer disclosure activities.
- Professional certification or a relevant tertiary qualification in an area such as Business and/or Change Management