Our client, an Australian Federal Government Agency is looking for capable and adaptable organisational change management professional to fill Senior Change Analyst role within a large and complex technology program
You will be working as part of the program's organisation change team, the role will work within the People & Capability workstream, supporting the uplift of capabilities within the technology function. Familiarity with technology operations and capabilities preferred. In addition to change management expertise, experience in organisational design and development highly regarded
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar organisational change role associated with implementing new or changed operating models, establishing new capabilities, functions and roles.
- Demonstrated experience working within large complex technology programs.
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical, and results focussed.
- Certification or several years' experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
- PROSCI certified
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology operations & capability frameworks.
- Experience in organisational design and development.
Please note: Due to nature of this role, only Australian citizen will be considered.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW!!
Job Reference: #206130