Are you a thorough and detail-oriented change analyst? Have you worked in the Wealth advice space of financial services? Are you passionate about identifying and managing engagement across a diverse stakeholder base?
This role is based in North Sydney and is working closely with the Wealth Advice stream of a major financial services organisation. There are a number of new streams within the organisation that are aimed at improving advice capabilities that need a hands-on agile approach to delivering and managing change.
- Complete change impact assessments and develop and maintain the stakeholder matrix
- Implement relevant change activities and manage stakeholders where required
- Organise and contribute to relevant meetings, workshops, Change Readiness Assessments etc.
- Coordinate and contribute to Communications (strategy, plan and content) and Training (Needs analysis, strategy, plan and content/sessions as required)
You need to have:
- Experience managing change in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Agile experience
- Financial Services experience - Wealth preferred
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and management skills
You will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation and excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson