Our client, one of Big 4 Banks in Australia is looking for Senior Change Analyst/Change Consultant to join their ream,
The successful candidate will play a key part in the success of the Change & Communications Team. Reporting to the Change Manager, the candidate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of activities required to implement strategic change.
- Provide support in end-to-end change management, collaborating with Engagement, Change and Communications colleagues
- Develop change artefacts including Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact Assessments, Change plans, Communications and learning collateral
- Drive the identification of business impacts from the program/project and assess organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Senior Change Analyst /Change Analyst role with a large complex organisation, within the Financial Services sector
- Proven Change Management experience and a solid understanding of Change Management frameworks and processes
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with the broader change team
- Develops change and communications material
- Experience delivering technology, organisational and business Change in Agile environments is ideal
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!