About the Company
Join a large bank based in the CBD for this 6 - 12 month contract role.
About the role
The Senior Change Analyst will assist and/or contribute to most of the change management activities and deliverables and will be accountable for some activities end-to-end.
- Contribute to the development of the Change Management Strategy
- Identify and execute business engagement activities
- Carry out a business impact assessment
- Contribute to assessment of the organisational readiness
- Contribute to the review of role and organisation design with respect to the change
Skills and experience
- experience in an agile environment within a large, complex organisation
- Senior Change Analyst with proven experience
- Understand SDLC
- Experienced in influencing stakeholders
- Experience in operating across multiple projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466 quoting reference 242463.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.