Our client, one of the big 4 banks in Australia is seeking a Senior Change Analyst to join their team for their high-profile program of work.
This role is a delivery role within an Agile project methodology, requiring a fast paced, nimble approach to delivery. The program has monthly releases and hence the Senior Change Analyst needs to have strong time management skills to develop and deliver change activities effectively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review the change and business requirements with the BAs to draw out impacts.
- Engage with stakeholders/SMEs in the impacted business areas to flesh out these impacts.
- Prepare all the inputs for the Business Impact Assessment.
- Plan the change activities from the BIA, predominantly internal / external communications and update collateral e.g. work instructions.
- Communications planning and content development e.g. web (intranet/internet), social media, copywriting for newspaper ads
- Attention to detail on the collateral review (due to the remediation and reputational risk if bankers charge fees that have been removed/ reduced)
- Strong Communication & Stakeholder engagement skills,
- Working in an Agile environment, focussed on incremental delivery.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #200643