SENIOR CHANGE ANALYST
Looking for a Senior Change Analyst to work in a dynamic team environment within the Super Industry in the People Stream of work.
The successful candidate will be required to conduct detailed change impact assessments to identify impacted processes, systems and people.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting Line Change
- Moving Office Locations
- New Staff Hiring
- Extensive stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Develop and deliver program communications
- Conduct business readiness assessments
- Validate training requirements
- Risk and Issue management
Skills and Experience
- Business and/or project experience gained within HR Projects would be highly regarded
- Organisational change management expertise/exposure gained on small to medium scale business improvement and/or technology programs
- Mature ability to apply Change Management method and approach
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and negotiation
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #200527