Our client operates within financial services industry is seeking a Senior Change Analyst to join their team.
You will be responsible for working with the business to deliver Change for their Complex Remediation Program.
- Identify stakeholders affected by the proposed changes and work with the Senior Consultant - Change to define and implement appropriate change management activities
- Maintain stakeholder matrix and, where relevant, manage stakeholder engagement and working groups
- Maintain the Project ECR entry
- Organise and coordinate stakeholder meetings, workshops etc. This will include the production of agendas, capturing actions etc.
- Contribute to development of Communication Strategy and Plan
Skills & Experience
- Business and/or project experience gained within Super, Advice or Wealth Industry
- Experience with remediation projects would be highly regarded.
- Organisational change management expertise/exposure gained on small to medium scale business improvement and/or technology programs
- Mature ability to apply Change Management method and approach
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and negotiation
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #190983