Looking for a Senior Change Analyst to work to work in a dynamic team environment within the Banking and Finance Sector.
The successful candidate will be required to conduct detailed change impact assessments to identify impacted processes, systems and people.
Other Key Responsibilities include
- Development and execution of the OCM Delivery Program for the project detailing the overall change management approach
- Develop and maintain a Detailed Business Impact Assessment
- Develop and execute a communications plan that actively supports all stakeholder groups impacted by the project
- Liaison and relationship building with a range of stakeholders
- Develop communications collateral applicable for the change, using several channels
- Developing, tracking and monitoring change communications
Skills and Experience
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and negotiation
- Proven strong oral, written and electronic communication skills, preferably with experience in facilitating workshops and driving outcomes.
- Experience with legislative or compliance projects would be highly regarded.
- Organisational change management expertise/exposure gained on small to medium scale business improvement and/or technology programs
- Mature ability to apply Change Management method and approach
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #196156