Looking for a Senior Change Analyst to work to work in a dynamic team environment within the Banking and Finance Sector.
The successful candidate will be required to conduct detailed change impact assessments to identify impacted processes, systems and people.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Identifying stakeholders who are affected by the proposed changes and defining and implementing the appropriate change management activities to support transition
- Extensive stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Develop and deliver program communications
- Conduct business readiness assessments
- Validate training requirements
- Risk and Issue management
- Implement and monitor transition support model
- Support post implementation review
Skills and Experience
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services or other industry sectors.
- Experience with legislative or compliance projects would be highly regarded.
- Organisational change management expertise/exposure gained on small to medium scale business improvement and/or technology programs
- Mature ability to apply Change Management method and approach
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and negotiation
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW