Our client operates within financial services industry.
They are undertaking a large project to improve processes by implementing a new platform. There is a requirement for a Senior Change Analyst who will be involved in a large complex program of work with change in IT infrastructure deployment projects(hardware).
- Work closely stakeholders to assess business impact
- Assist in defining training needs, strategy, planning, and materials
- Undertaking other analytical and documentation responsibilities as required to support project activities
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with deployment projects
- Extensive experience in large complex programs of work
- Ability to engage executive stakeholders
- Business impact analysis and documentation capabilities
- Experience writing training plans and materials
- Practical understanding of project delivery lifecycles, methodologies and governance practices
This is an initial 6-month contract with strong view to extend.
For further information contact Leah Windley on 03 8080 7241
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.