Our client is a large well know organisation with Offices close to Penrith in Western Sydney.
They are currently seeking a Senior Change Analyst to join the project team who are managing a large system implementation.
The role is responsible for the communication and change management for the project, including development and delivery of training programs and resources.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Contribute to the achievement of all aspects of practice change related to systems and processes.
- Designing and implementing best practice change management approaches into projects
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders with different needs and perspectives within a busy and productive environment
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Demonstrated experience and skills in the design, delivery and evaluation of a broad range of technical and process change projects and programs including software implementation and business process re-design.
- Demonstrated high level internal consultancy and facilitation skills and the ability to effectively engage, influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing projects and programs including high level analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills, and the proven ability to balance multiple competing needs, resources and priorities, and ensure quality outcomes.
- Highly developed, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present concepts clearly with a sound educational /theoretical basis.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in training or capability needs analysis, instructional or educational design and flexible delivery of learning methodologies, including e-learning.
For a confidential discussion concerning the role, please call Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851.