We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Change Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Completion of deliverables and activities to support the project team at the direction of the program Change Manager with respect to Cloud Transformation.
- Developing appropriate and engaging communications materials for a range of audiences, including senior executives and end users.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and supplier teams to execute communications according to the project communications plan.
- Coordinating and supporting delivery of stakeholder engagement and communications activities, such as roadshows and change champion sessions.
- Supporting completion and maintenance of key change management deliverables, such as stakeholder assessment and monitoring and change impact assessments to understand the solution and what it means for different stakeholder groups.
- Engaging in communication with end users to empathise and understand how this change may have an impact on the way they work.
- Contributing to change management planning for subsequent phases, drawing on innovative ideas or previous experience of what works / doesn't work for particular stakeholders.
- Visiting client sites as directed by the project team.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar roles, with a focus on process/technology-driven people change
- Experience in delivering change analyses and change management plans
- Experience with Cloud, O365 or transformation programs will be highly regarded
- Experience in full lifecycle of change management and training for large-scale SaaS (software-as-a-service) implementations would be highly regarded
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button