- Senior Change Analyst
- Melbourne based
- 9 month contract role
Our client, one of Big 4 Banks in Australia is looking for Senior Change Analyst to join their ream,
The successful candidate will play a key part in the success of the Change & Communications Team. Reporting to the Portfolio Change Manager, the candidate will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of activities required to implement strategic change.
- Provide support in end-to-end change management, collaborating with Engagement, Change and Communications colleagues
- Develop change artefacts including Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact Assessments, Change plans, Communications and learning collateral
- Drive the identification of business impacts from the program/project and assess organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the program/project
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Senior Change Analyst role with a large complex organisation, within the Financial Services sector
- Proven Change Management experience and a solid understanding of Change Management frameworks and processes
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with the broader change team
- Able to act as a mobile change specialist, flexing across the portfolio to support BAU change activity including working with other change practitioners to co-deliver into Business & Private Bank impacted groups
- Experience delivering technology, organisational and business Change in Agile environments is ideal
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a Business related discipline coupled with a post graduate qualification is preferred
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!