My client is committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help them build a culture that affects change for their customers - and for the community too.
About the role
Responsible for establishing, running and continuously improving various strategic support services. Supporting the Senior Consultant Change, you will be responsible for executing on various support services and contributing to delegated cross change practice outcomes.
This role has three key responsibility areas;
- Contract Management Support
- Change Support
- Ad hoc as needed Change Delivery
This role would suit a current Change Consultant / Senior Change Analyst who is looking for early exposure to managing resourcing supply and demand, change pipeline management and capability uplift as part of your development plan. Alternatively, you might have experience in managing resourcing supply and demand and some exposure to business change management from past experiences and a thirst to experience more.
Applicants will also be expected to have:
- High level of ability to lead / work in virtual teams (persistent and short term) to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong consulting and group facilitation skills.
- Able to build trusted partnerships and working relationships quickly.
- High level of attention to detail
- Business acumen in the banking, ideally consumer banking business, demonstrating knowledge and understanding of challenges for consumer customers and bankers, working high level knowledge of core consumer banking processes and enablers, and a high-level understanding business drivers and challenges.
- 3+ years proven organisational change management experience gained on a range of medium to large scale projects or programs
- Self-directed, action orientated, able to shape and manage priorities and workload across a number of activities simultaneously.
- Highly adept at facilitating, influencing, identifying the questions that need answering and creating outcomes in a dynamic fast-moving environment across different teams with different needs.
- Portfolio management and interpretation experience, demonstrating insights and framing up questions / improvements / opportunities to optimise outcomes.
If you are seeking your next career move, please APPLY NOW