Looking for a Senior Change Analyst to work within the Finance and Banking Sector.
The successful candidate will be required to focus on four critical levers - Leadership, Talent, Performance, and Capability.
- Conduct a high-level impact assessment across key stakeholder groups:
- Conduct a high- level impact assessment across key stakeholder groups:
- Assess training needs and facilitate or deliver training for admin module and user training
- identify and escalate risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or program plans.
Skills and Experience:
- Business and/or project experience gained within Recruitment and/or Human Resources
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Structured thinking and analysis;
- Motivated in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Technical writing skills - effectively communicate complex information both verbally and in written form
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Strong skills in SharePoint and Confluence (or other content management system) and other tools required to publishing on intranet (e.g. design and usability)
If you are interested in this position APPLY NOW or Call Pamela on 80807233.