About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Senior Change Analyst will deliver change management activities to support the implementation of a HCM system across the business. Working as part of the implementation team, you will support users to transition to the new IT solution thorough change impact analysis to fully understand the current practice and the system use across all staff groups and recruitment processes.
As Change Analyst you will also help formulate change plans to help users transition to the new ways of working including assessing change readiness. You will interact as part of a project team, with each other, with account managers and the solution design team, and with business stakeholders
- Work closely with various teams to deliver outcomes
- Design training and communications to support the implementation of the system
- Ensure the toolsets used by the Change stream are relevant and efficient
- Facilitate business process redesign, impact assessments and stakeholder engagement.
- Coordinate with multiple internal and external teams
- Develop localised change strategies
- Analyse data from various sources to inform change management strategies
- Assess organisational change readiness and culture assessment to inform engagement and communication strategies
- Previous experience as a Senior Organisational Change Analyst
- Experience in IT solution implementations and new ways of working
- Proven experience in large complex environments
- Strong targeted communications experience
- Experience in IT and Organisational change
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (e.g. Prosci)
- Practical experience in working with change management tools and methodologies
- The capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Confidence conducting engagement sessions to large audiences.
- Risk and Issue management
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and within a diverse team
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon. This role is based in Sydney but travel will be required across NSW. A current Drivers licence is a must. Must be an Australian Citizen or Resident.
NOTE Travel is involved, to various locations, which may include remote locations. Travel may involve driving pool and hire cars and flights in small propeller planes, and overnight stays of various durations (not weekends). It may be 50% during some periods of the project lifecycle.